UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020: UCO Bank has released a recruitment advertisement for filling up of 91 Scale-I and Scale-II vacancies in the Specialist Officer (SO) cadre across India
UCO Bank SO Vacancy Details
1. Security Officers: 09
2. Engineer in JMGS-I: 08 [Civil-04, Electrical-02, Architect-02]
3. Economist in MMGS-II: 02
4. Statistician in JMGS-I: 02
5. IT Officer in JMGS-I: 20
6. Chartered Accountant/ CFA in JMGS-I: 25
7. Chartered Accountant/ CFA in MMGS-II: 25
Eligibility Criteria For UCO Bank SO Job
Educational Qualification & Experience
1. Security Officers: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks Experience: 5 years service as Commissioned Officer of Army Navy/ Air Force or Assistant Commandants of Paramilitary Forces (BSF/CRPF/ITBP/CISF/SSB etc) or Dy. Superintendent of Police
08 years service as Inspector in Paramilitary Forces (BSF/CRPF/ITBP/CISF/SSB/IB/CBI etc) and Sub Inspector (investigation wing) of State Police.
2. Engineer in JMGS-I: Engineering degree in relevant from a recognized University/Institution with 60% marks/ B.Arch.
For Architect-Engineer from a recognized University/Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with postgraduate degree will be preferred.
3. Economist in MMGS-II: Post Graduate in Economics with minimum 60% marks. OR Ph.D. in Economics.
Experience: Post Graduate in Economics with minimum two years of experience in relevant field* OR Ph.D. in Economics with no mandatory Experience.
4. Statistician in JMGS-I: A Post graduation degree in Economics or Statistics/applied Economics/Econometrics from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
5. IT Officer in JMGS-I: Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in 4 years B.E / B Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & TeleCommunications from a recognised University/institute recognized by AICTE only Or Minimum 60% in MCA (3 years) from a recognised University/institute recognized by AICTE only.
Experience: Minimum one year experience in specialized area.
6. Chartered Accountant/ CFA in JMGS-I: Qualified Chartered Accountant/CFA.
7. Chartered Accountant/ CFA in MMGS-II: Qualified Chartered Accountant/CFA.
Experience: Minimum three years work experience as CA.
- Security Officer: 21-40 years
- All Others: 21-30 years
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: Maximum by 5 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Maximum by 3 Years
- PWD: Maximum by 10 Years
- Ex-Serviceman: The upper age limit shall be relaxed by the lengths of military service increased by three years. The resultant age after deducting his period of service from his actual age should not exceed the prescribed age limit by more than three years. However, the maximum age limit for Chief security Officers is 55 years and Security Officer is 40 years
UCO Bank SO, Pay Scale
- JMGS-I: Rs. 23700 -980/7 -30560 -1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 (Subject to revision)
- MMGS-II: Rs. 31705 -1145/1 – 32850 -1310/10 – 45950 (Subject to revision)
UCO Bank SO Recruitment, Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.118/-
- UR/EWS/OBC: Rs.1180/-
Payment Mode: Online Only
How to Apply for UCO Bank SO Job Vacancy
Candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s website www.ucobank.com and click on the ‘RECRUITMENT’ to open the link “Online application for recruitment of “Specialist Officer in SCALE I& SCALE II” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen
- Opening Date for submitting Online Application & Payment of fees: 27.10.2020
- Last Date for payment of the fees and submission of online application form: 17.11.2020
- Date of Online Examination: December 2020/ January 2021
- Date of Interview: Will be informed separately
UCO Bank SO Recruitment, Examination Centres
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubhaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Ernakulam, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi & Vishakhapatnam.
Official Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online: Click here