Transport Department, Assam Recruitment 2020: Assam Public Service Commission invites applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment of 26 Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) vacancy under the Commissionerate of Transport, Assam under Transport Department
Overview of Transport Department, Assam Recruitment
||Assam Public Service Commission
||Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI)
|No of Vacancy
||26 [UR: 11, OBC/ MOBC: 5, SC: 2, STP: 4, STH: 1, EWS: 3]
|Scale of Pay
||Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- , GP: Rs. 9400
Eligibility Criteria for Transport Department, Assam Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) Job
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
Educational Qualification: H.S.S.L.C. with 3 (three) years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised Institute of Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India and also duly recognised by AICTE.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the Application Form. OR
- The candidate must produce valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the Application Form
- A candidate should have sound health, both mentally & physically and should be free from any organic defect bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties.
- A candidate is required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
Transport Department, Assam Application Fee
- General/EWS: 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- BPL: 35.40
- PWBD: 35.40
How to Apply for Transport Department, Assam Recruitment?
- Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the
APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
- After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials.
- After login, applicant will be able to see the live advertisements of APSC in ‘Apply Section’.
- The applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other relevant details carefully before applying for the advertisement. Mandatory fields in the online form are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- Online Application Form is available in English and Assamese Language but it can only be filled in English Language. Applicant can click on ‘Apply’ to fill up the application form.
- Starting Date For Online Application: 14-10-2020
- Closing Date For Online Application: 09-11-2020
Transport Department, Assam Recruitment, Important Links