TPSC Recruitment 2020: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 100 Personal Assistant Grade-II (PA-II), Group-C Non- Gazetted under GA (P&T) Department, Govt. of Tripura.
Overview of TPSC Recruitment 2020
|No of Vacancy
||150/- / 100/-
TPSC Recruitment Category Wise Vacancy Details
TPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Age:-Minimum 18 to 41 years as on 16.10.2020. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of ST/SC/PH candidates and Govt. Servants. The Government employees belong to ST, SC, PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the General relaxation of 5 years available to them.
- He/She shall have passed at least Higher Secondary (H.S.+2) or equivalent Examination from a recognized Board / University with minimum 35% marks in average or He/ She shall have passed Madhyamik examination with Stenography Course from any ITI with 35% marks in Madhyamik.
- He/She shall have Knowledge of operating Computer and a certificate from any Government or Government recognized or Government registered Institution or University which may be of minimum duration of 3 (three) months.
- He/She shall have proficiency in typing in English on computer and shorthand writing/transcription with minimum speed of 40 words per minute and 100 words per minute respectively.
- The qualifying marks as mentioned in (a) above is relaxable by 5% marks for all reserved category (SC / ST / Ex-servicemen / PH) candidates.
Selection Process: As per service rule the Recruitment process will comprise of three successive stages are
- Preliminary Examination of 100 marks (multiple Choice Type Test)
- Type Writing (Using Computer) of 100 marks & Shorthand Writing & Transcription (using Computer) of 200 marks and
- Main Examination of 250 marks (Conventional Type Test).
Application Fee: Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates
How to apply: Candidates will have to submit application through Online Application Portal http://www.tpsc.gov.in/ only. The online Application Portal will be available on Commission’s website from 24.09.2020 to
16.10.2020 23/10/2020 (Extended) (5.30 PM)