SSC CPO Exam 2020: Staff Selection Commission released notification to hold SSC CPO Exam 2020 for the recruitment of 1564 Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). And online applications are invited from Interested candidates.
1.Sub-Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police
No of Vacancy: 169 (Male-91, Female-78)
Scale of Pay: Leve-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-)
2. Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
No of Vacancy: 1395
Scale of Pay: Level-6 (Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/-)
SSC CPO Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001). Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Educational qualifications (as on 01-01-2021): Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car)
- Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- No fee for women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM)
- Fee can be paid through online up to 18-07-2020 (2330 Hours). However, candidates may make cash payment through challan of SBI also, at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 22-07-2020 by generating SBI Challan before 20-07-2020 (2330 Hours)
How to apply: Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
SSC CPO Exam 2020 Important dates
- Submission of online applications: 17-06-2020
- Last date and time for receipt of applications: 16-07-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 18-07-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 20-07-2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 22-07-2020