SBI SO Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification regarding appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer post on contract basis and inviting application from eligible Indian citizens
Post Name: Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata
No post: 03
Eligibility Criteria for SBI SO Recruitment 2020
- Post Graduation in the domain relevant to the position.
- Preference will be given to those having MBA with teaching experience in the Executive Education Domain alongwith Ph.D. degree.
- Minimum percentage of marks: 55%
- Other qualifications: Preference will be given to those having additional relevant qualifications and certifications in their respective domains.
- Minimum 3 years of teaching experience
- Preference will be given to those having proven executive teaching experience at educative institutions.
Specific skills required: Proactive with exceptional teaching abilities and strong communication skills.
Age: 28 years to 55 years
Place of Posting: State Bank Institute of Leadership (SBIL), Kolkata
For General/EWS/OBC Rs 750/-
For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Nil
Payment Procedure: Payment can be made online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply for Faculty, SBIL: Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the link given in SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Selection Procedure: Shortlisting & Interview
|Apply Online from
|Last Date to Apply