Last Date: 31.12.2020
RCS Assam Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited online from intending and eligible candidates for filling up of 01 (one) vacant post of Stenographer in the office of the Registrar of Cooperative Societies (RCS), Assam, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
RCS Assam Recruitment 2020, Details
Post Name: Stenographer
- No of Vacancy: 01 (Unreserved)
- Pay Scale: 4000-60500 + 7400 PB-2 (Other allowances as admissible under the rules will be additional)
Eligibility Criteria for RCS Assam Recruitment 2020
(i) Candidates/applicants must be Indian Citizen and permanent resident of Assam.
(ii) He/ She must have registered his/her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
Age: Candidate should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January 2020 as per Govt. The upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 years, SC/ST is 45 years, Ex-Serviceman is 42 years and Persons with Disabilities is 50 years as per existing Govt. norms.
- Passed Degree examination in any discipline from the Govt. recognized University.
- The candidate must have a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer proficiency from a Govt. recognized institution. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools like MS Window, Excel, Power Point, DTP (English/Assamese) and Internet Processing etc.
- The candidate must be a holder of National Trade Certificate in Stenography (English) or vocational training/certificate in Shorthand from a recognised institution
Application Fee: Nil
Selection Procedure for RCS Assam Recruitment 2020
- The applicants whose applications are found in order will be called for Written Test.
- Those candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for a dictation of 400 words for five minutes and after that, the candidate shall have to type out the dictation. He/she shall have to show his/ her skill in computer knowledge
- There will be no Viva -Voce (Interview)
How to apply for RCS Assam Recruitment 2020
Applications must be submitted online through website (www.niyukti.assam.gov.in) and will be received with effect from 17.12.2020.The last date of receiving application will be 31.12.2020
Candidates have to upload the following documents/testimonials at the time of applying:
- Recent colored Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature of the candidate in full
- Self attested copies of Certificates/ Mark Sheets in support of educational qualification and other required qualification like Computer Proficiency Certificate, Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate etc.
- The applicants under EWS category will have to furnish EWS certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Disability Certificate (in case of PWD) issued by the competent authority.
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate of the State of Assam.
- Residential Certificate (PRC/Voter ID/Aadhaar) etc.
- Applicant submit a Declaration in the Form -A (Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
Official Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online: Click here