Rangia Irrigation Recruitment 2021: Superintending Engineer, Rangia Investigation Circle (Irrigation), Rangia has released a recruitment advertisement for filling up 28 Grade IV vacancy of Peon, Chowkidar, Khalashi, and APPO. Interested candidates go through the detailed advertisement and apply
Rangia Irrigation Recruitment 2021
||Rangia Investigation Circle (Irrigation)
|Last Date to Apply
Post Name: Grade IV
Total Vacancy: 28 [UR: 8, OBC/ MOBC: 6, PWD: 4, SC: 4, STP: 3, STH: 1, UR-EWS: 2]
Cader Wise vacancy
- Peon/ Chowkidar: 5
- Khalasi: 6
- APPO: 17
Pay Scale: Rs 12000-52,000 + G.P 3900 P.M
a) Educational Qualification: Class VIII Passed
b) Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1st January, 2021. The upper age limit is relaxable 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC/MOBC, and 10 years for PWD candidates
How to Apply for Rangia Irrigation Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates for Rangia Irrigation’s above-mentioned Grade IV vacancies may apply online through the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationrangia/ from 19th February 2021, 11 AM to 1st March 2021, 11 PM
Scanned copies of the following documents must be uploaded with the online application
(1) Educational Qualification Certificate.
(2) Age proof Certificate (i.e. Birth Certificates issued by the competent authority or School Certificates issued by the recognized institutions)
(3) Caste Certificate, in case of candidate applying under the Reservation categories.
(4) Valid Employment Exchange registration certificate from Employment Exchange.
(5) EWS Certificate issued by the competent authority. (if applicable)
(6) Recent Passport size photograph of size 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm in white background.
(7) Certificate for PWD category (if applicable).
(8) Scanned Signature of candidate (Black Ball Pen preferably)
(9) Residential certificate (PRC/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID, etc.)
(10) Applicant must mention valid e-mail id and mobile number while applying.