Police Accountability Commission Tripura Recruitment 2020: Police Accountability Commission, Tripura (PAC), invites application from the retired government employees for engagement in the following posts on short-term contract basis.
||No of Vacancies
||Upper Division Clerks
- Applicant must have retired from the post/grade or higher post/grade for which application should be made
- Age: Age of the applicant shall not be more than 62 years as on 01-11-2020
Pay: Pay/Remuneration will be as per the State Government guidelines.
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of oral interview
How to Apply: Application in prescribed format should be addressed to the Secretary, Police Accountability Commission, Kunjaban Township, Shyamalibazar, Agartala-799006.
The last date of receiving application by hand, by post or through courier service is 3″’ August, 2020 up to 4.30 PM
Every applicant shall submit the following document:
i) 2 Nos. Passport size recent colour photograph.
ii) Self attested copy of the following document:-
- P.P.O. issued by the competent authority.
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Accounts-cum-Administrative training certificate, if any,
- Computer training certificate, if any.
- Copy of LPC
- Pension statement for the previous month
Download Official Advertisement & Application Form: Click here