Panchayat and Rural Development (PNRD), Assam Recruitment 2020: Latest govt job in PNRD, Commissionerate of Panchayat & Rural Development, Assam has released PNRD Recruitment notification 2020 for filling up of following vacancies under the Department of Panchayat and Rural Development.
Panchayat and Rural Development Assam Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|| No of vacancies
||Pay Scale (PB-2)
||Asstt. Block Development Officer (Panchayat)
||14000-60,500 + GP Rs. 7600
||Asstt. Block Development Officer (W&C)
||Asstt. Block Development Officer (Senior Gram Sevak)
||Gaon Panchayat Secretary
||14000-60.500 + GP Rs. 7400
||14000-60,500 + GP Rs. 5600
||Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar
||14000-60,500 + GP Rs. 5200
Panchayat and Rural Development Assam Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- For all category, the candidates must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University, except for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, the Candidate must be a Commerce Graduate.
- Candidates must possess fair knowledge of any Local Languages either in Assamese or Bengali or Bodo in addition to English Language for maintenance of office administration.
Age: 18 years to 38 years as on 1st January 2020. (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982).
- 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P), ST(H).
- 03 (three:) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- In case of Ex-Serviceman, age limit is relaxable by two years.
- In case of Physically Handicapped, age limit is relaxable by ten years.
- In case of contractual/ casual employees of the Panchayat & Rural Development Department, relaxation of age as per point No 7 (B) of the advertisement.
More relaxation on age as per latest notification
- For category belongs to General category: Upto 40 Years.
- For Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribes: Upto 45 years.
- For OBC/MOBC: Upto 43 years.
- For Ex-Servicemen: Upto 42 years.
- For Persons with Disabilities: Upto 50 years.
Candidates should be of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organic defect bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties and required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
- He/ She must have registered his/her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam
Application Fee: Nil
How to Apply: Interested candidates for PNRD vacancy must apply online at www.rural.assam.gov.in from 28-08 2020 to 17-09-2020 till midnight