Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020: Oil India Limited (OIL) invites online applications from eligible candidates from its production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia and Charaideo of Assam and Changlang of Arunachal Pradesh for the following position(s) in workperson category at Oil India Limited (OIL)
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
||No of vacancy
||Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII
||16,000.00 -34,000.00 + Allowances & Other Benefits
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Essential Qualification & Experience:
(i) Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/University.
(ii) Must possess minimum 04 (four) year old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence issued by Government of Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh.
(iii) Must have minimum 03 (three) years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like crane, trailer, oil field equipment and other heavy vehicles.
Age Limit (as on 18/09/2020)
- General: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- SC/ST: Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
- Ex-Servicemen As per Government of India directives
- Selection process will consist of Written Test and Heavy Vehicle Driving Test.
Candidates will be called for Written Test only on the basis of their declaration in the online application form and successful registration.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- For General/OBC candidate(s): 200/- as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank
charges. The online application fee is non-refundable
- No Application fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/EWS candidate(s)
- The fee must be paid through the payment gateway integrated with the online application system for the concerned post.
How to Apply:
Candidate(s) fulfilling the above criteria would be required to apply online only through the link available in the Oil India Limited website at https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 21/08/2020, 07:00 a.m. to 18/09/2020, 11:59 p.m