Last Date: 09-10-2020
OIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Oil India Limited has released a notification for the engagement of approximately 200 Apprentice Trainee under NAPS (National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme) in the following Trades/Disciplines
- Mechanic Diesel
- Cable Jointer
- Laboratory Assistant (CP)
- Attendant Operator (CP)
- Medical laboratory
- Technician (Pathology)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)
- Draughtsman (Civil).
Eligibility: The eligibility, stipend and reservation for SC/ST/OBC & PWD in the apprenticeship training ts as per the Apprenticeship Act-1961, The Apprenticeship Rules- 1992 and guidelines of NAPS as modified from time to time.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be strictly as per rules on the subject and prerogative of OIL management.
How to Apply for OIL Apprentice
The candidates must register in Govt. portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org before applying in OIL INDIA LIMITED.
The candidates who already registered may log in to their respective profile with own email ID and password.
To complete the process the candidates should click on “Apprenticeship Opportunities” displayed on the profile page
Now Select “Designated” from drop down menu under “Select Course Type”, Select trade/ course from drop down menu under “Search course” option then select “Assam” from drop down menu under “Search Locations” option then type “OIL INDIA LIMITED” under the option of “Search by Establishment Name”, then Click on Apply
The last date for online apply is 09-10-2020 (up to 3.30 PM).
- All communication will be done through candidates registered Email ID only.
- Only those candidates will be considered for selection process who will apply with reference to our above advertisement only.
- Candidates must upload their Certificate/ Mark Sheet of Matriculate exam as well as respective trades.
- Candidates not uploading all the above required information before the closing date will be summarily rejected and will not be considered in the selection process.