NEIGRIHMS Shillong Recruitment 2020: Department of Neurology, NEIGRIHMS Shillong has released a notification for the recruitment of 10 Field Worker, purely on a contractual basis (for 04 months), under the project entitled ” Dementia Science Programme: Incidence/ Prevalence/ Risk/ Intervention analysis of dementia and basic research thereof” under the funding of DBT, in collaboration with the INCLEN Trust International, New Delhi
Post Name: Field Worker
Pay: 25000/- Pm
No of Vacancy: 10
- MSW/ Masters in Sociology/ Masters in Anthropology/ Population sciences/ MPH/ Masters in Health sciences
- Proficiency in Khasi and English
- Readiness to reside in Mawphlang
- 1-2 years of field experience and handling of field workers for data collection
- Handling of paperless data collection (electronic data)
- Higher academic training
- Experience in field implementation of projects and involvement in primary community -based data collection activities
- Training/ experience in a topic relevant to Dementia or Elderly
Age: 30 years
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send a soft copy of their bio-data, educational qualifications, experience certificates, contact details (in Word file/ PDF) to email@example.com, latest by 25th September 2020.
Eligible candidates will have to appear for an online interview, details of which will be sent to their email.
Pl. Check the Official Notification: Click here