NBE Recruitment 2020: NBE (National Board of Examination) has released a notification regarding the recruitment of the following posts
1. Senior Assistant
No of posts: 18
1. Degree from recognized University/Board
2. To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE
2. Junior Assistant
No of posts: 57
1. Passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognized Board/University recognized by Central/State Govt./UT Administration/Education Authority.
2. Proficiency in use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture.
3. Junior Accountant
No of posts: 7
1. Bachelor Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognized University. Desirable Qualification
1. Three Years experience in dealing with Accounts in some Govt. institutions with knowledge of computer-based accounting
No of posts: 8
Educational Qualification: Senior Secondary (10+2)
1. Stenographic skill 80/30 W.P.M in Shorthand/Typing
2. Candidates will require to appear in the test in General English/Shorthand & Typing to be conducted by the Board.
1. Two years experience as Steno in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Body and ability of work processing on Computer
Age Limit: For Each Post Below 27 Years
Place of Posting: New Delhi but liable to be posted anywhere in India.
(i) Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/- + GST (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only) is to be paid by the general category candidates.
(ii) Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 750/- + GST (Rupees Seven Hundred Fifty only) is to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/OBC-NCL/EWS category& Women candidates.
Mode of Payment: Fee is to be paid only through Online mode at the time of registration.
- Computer Based Entrance Exam (CBT)
- Skill Test
How to Apply: Click the link provided at the bottom of this post to go to the website of TCS wherein you can register.
Self-attested copies of the following documents must be uploaded at the time of registration with TCS :
(i) 10th Class Certificate for age proof & EQR.
(ii) 12th Class Certificate.
(iii) Graduation Degree.
(iv) Graduation Marks sheet.
(v) Post-Graduation Degree.
(vi) Experience Certificate.
(vii) NOC, if applicable.
(viii) Caste /PwD/EWS certificate, if applicable issued by the competent authority.
(ix) Passport size Photograph – may be uploaded (Use only recent colour photograph taken within last 30 days. Keep sufficient copies of the same photograph for future use.)
(x) Identity proof (ID) (e.g. Aadhaar/Printout of E-Aadhaar, Passport, Voter ID, PAN, Driving License, Original 10th Certificate, etc.) which must also be carried during the examination & document verification.
|Opening Date of Application
||11.07.2020 (Time: 1000 HRS)
|Closing Date for Submission of Application
||31.07.2020 (Time: 1700 HRS)
| Date of Computer Based Entrance Exam (CBT)