Nagaon Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021: Superintending Engineer, Nagaon Circle (Irrigation), Nagaon has released a recruitment advertisement for filling up 29 sanctioned vacant posts of Grade IV of Peon/Chowkidar and Khalashi in different offices under Irrigation Department of Nagaon District. Interested candidates go through the detailed advertisement and apply
Nagaon Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021
||Nagaon Circle (Irrigation), Nagaon
|Starting Date to Apply
|Last Date to Apply
Post Name: Grade IV
Total Vacancy: 29
Cadre Wise Vacancy
- Peon/ Chowkidar: 21 [UR: 7, OBC/ MOBC: 4, SC: 1, STP: 3, PWD: 6]
- Khalashi: 8 [UR: 3, OBC/ MOBC: 2, SC: 1, EWS: 2]
Pay Scale: Rs 12000-52,000 + G.P 3900 P.M
a) Educational Qualification: Minimum Class VIII pass and maximum qualification is Higher Secondary (10+2) examination pass
b) Age: Candidates shall not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years as on 01.01.2021. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, ST(P) & ST(H) candidates & 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates as per prevailing Govt. rule.
How to Apply for Nagaon Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates for Nagaon Irrigation’s above-mentioned Grade IV vacancies may apply online through the website http://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationnagaon from 19.02.2021 Midnight to 05.03.2021 midnight
Candidates will be required to upload scanned & self-certified copies of all testimonials
- Educational qualification certificate, age proof certificate, caste certificate
- Valid Employment Exchange and registration card
- Good quality photograph etc.
- The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel and upload scanned copy of NOC of the concerned department.