Last Date: 06/11/2020.
MHRB Assam Recruitment 2020: Medical and Health Recruitment Board (MHRB), Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 13 Assistant Professor of medical & non-medical faculty/doctors in various Departments of Medical College & Hospitals under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam.
MHRB Assam Recruitment 2020, Vacancy Details
Name of Posts: Assistant Professor under Health & Family Welfare Department
No of Vacancy: 13
Department Wise Vacancy
- Medical Oncology: 01
- Surgical Oncology: 01
- Radiation Oncology: 01
- Nuclear Medicine: 02
- Onco-Anaeasthesiology: 02
- Onco-Pathology: 02
- Paediatric Oncology: 02
- Nuclear Medicine (non medical teaching): 02
Scale of Pay: Rs. 68,900/- to Rs. 2,05,500/- PM (Academic Level-11) plus allowances as admissible under Rules
MHRB Assam Recruitment 2020, Eligibility Criteria
A candidate should not be less than 25 years and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020.
The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable)-
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated 25/04/2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated 28/10/2015.
Educational Qualification & Technical Experience:
- Assistant Professor of Medical Oncology: DM in Medical Oncology with MCI recognized Institute/DNB in Medical Oncology with one year Senior Residency from a recognized MCI/NBE institute as per MCI Notification No. MCI-12(2)/2019-Med.Misc/189334 dated 12th February 2020.
- Assistant Professor of Surgical Oncology: M. Ch in Surgical Oncology with MCI recognized Institute/DNB in Surgical Oncology with one year Senior Residency from a recognized MCI/NBE institute as per MCI Notification No. MCI-12(2)/2019-Med.Misc/189334 dated 12th February, 2020
- Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology: MD/DNB in Radiation Oncology with one year Senior Residency from a recognized MCI/NBE institute as per MCI Notification No. MCI-12(2)/2018-Med.Misc/142810 dated 31st October, 2018
- Assistant Professor of Nuclear Medicine: MD/DNB in Nuclear Medicine with one year Senior Residency in Nuclear Medicine in a recognized centre as per MCI Notification No. MCI-12(2)/2019-Med.Misc/189334 dated 12th February 2020
- Assistant Professor of Onco-Anaesthesiology: DM/DNB in Onco-Anaesthesiology only may be considered as TEQ of MCI. In case of non availability of candidates having DM/DNB in Onco-Anaesthesiology, a candidates having fellowship or atleast 3 years of experience in the speciality may be considered
- Assistant Professor of Onco-Pathology: DM/DNB in Onco-Pathology may be considered as TEQ of MCI. In case of non availability of candidates having DM/DNB in Onco-Pathology, a candidates having fellowship or at least 3 years of experience in the speciality may be considered
- Assistant Professor of Paediatric Oncology: DM/DNB in Paediatric Oncology may be considered as TEQ of MCI. In case of non-availability of candidates having DM/DNB in Paediatric Oncology, candidates having MD (Paediatric) with fellowship in Paediatric Oncology may be considered.
- Assistant Professor of Nuclear Medicine (non-medical teaching): Master of Science (Nuclear Medicine) with Doctorate of Philosophy with 3 years experience post PhD.
Process of recruitment: Interview/Online Interview
MHRB Assam Recruitment 2020, Application Fee
General: Rs. 250/-
OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H): Rs. 150/-
No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate.
Application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan shall be accepted.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In the Remarks column, candidate may write the post applied for.
How to Apply for MHRB Assam Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online on the official website of NHM Asam https://nhm.assam.gov.in
Last Date of Application Submission: 06/11/2020
Official Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online: Click here