MHRB Assam Recruitment 2020: Medical and Health Recruitment Board (MHRB), Assam invites online application from the intending Indian Citizens for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer (critical care) in Government Medical Colleges under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam
Summary of MHRB Assam Recruitment 2020
||Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam
||Medical Officer (Critical Care)
|No of Post
|Last Date to Apply
Scale of Pay: Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- PM with Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/- PM plus allowances as
admissible under Rules
- At least M.B.B.S. or equivalent degree from a University, recognized under
MCI (Medical Council of India) and the candidate must be registered under Assam Medical Council/MCI.
- Weightage shall be given to a candidate having Degree/ Diploma in Anesthesiology or Critical Care or
Emergency Medicine from intuitions recognized under MCI/National Board of Examinations
- Preference shall be given to the Doctors working under Rule 17B of MHRB Regulations or on contractual
basis in Medical College Hospitals of Assam
Age: A candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on
The upper age limit is relaxable by
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated
Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of
candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015
- For General candidates Rs. 250/-
- For OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate Rs. 150/-
No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate
Application fee should be deposited, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and
Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other
mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan shall be accepted for offline payment.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website:
https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category
mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along
with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write the post applied for.
How to Apply: Eligible and intending candidates may apply online through website https://nhm.assam.gov.in till 06/07/2020