MBMA Recruitment 2020: Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) has released a notification for recruitment to the following positions on contractual basis and invited applications from eligible candidates.
Eligibility Criteria & Vacancy details for MBMA Recruitment
- Block Project Manager
No of Post: 22
Educational Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline with excellent skills in project management. Preference will be given to MSW/ MBA in Project Management, Agribusiness Management, Rural Development Studies, MRDAP, Agriculture Engineering or any other project management related disciplines
- Minimum 05 years of experience in a supervisory capacity in implementation of rural development project management/ business management /rural livelihood implementation / social entrepreneurship/ value chain/ agribusiness development/ natural resource management At least minimum 03 years of exclusive experience in project management or in relevant domain is a must.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Good knowledge on Project Management, Budgeting and Financial Management Analysis. Good leadership skills and management of staff, documentation and reports writing. Good computer knowledge with general MS package, Spreadsheet, PPT and data analysis, etc.
Requirement: The candidate shall be stationed within the project cluster/village
Monthly Emolument: Rs.30,000/-
2. Programme Associate (GIS)
No of Post: 22
Educational Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate in any disciplines with Post Graduate Diploma in Remote Sensing & GIS or a Certificate course in Remote Sensing & GIS is a must
At least one (01) in rural development or forestry or environment or related discipline with demonstrated competence in GIS based. Good knowledge in GIS operation and GIS based mapping
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good technical expertise in computing and GIS operation.
- Computer literacy with general MS package, spreadsheet and data analysis. Requirement: The work will entail frequent travelling to the project
- Requirement: The work will entail frequent travelling to the project cluster/village
Monthly Emolument: Rs.15,000/ Rs.17000 (Based on educational qualifications)
3. Data Manager
No of Post: 02
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Engineering/ Information System/ Network Engineering/ Network Administration/ BCA/ BBA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Data Management and Management of Information System (MIS) and Data analysis
- Knowledge of digitization equipment, software and its applications and having experience in data processing software programs including Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word and Access)
Good written and verbal communication Knowledge of computer and mobile software application Good Liaisoning & coordination skills
Requirement: The work will entail frequent travelling to the project cluster/village
Monthly Emolument: Rs.30,000/-
Age Limit: Upto 45 years
How to Apply for MBMA Recruitment
The prescribed Application form can be downloaded MBDA website, www.mbda.gov.in
“Or” can be obtained free of cost from any of the Office of the Deputy Commissioner & Chairman, Basin Development Units/District Project Management Units(BDUs/DPMUs) at the 11 districts Headquarters or the O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya-793003.
Mode of Submission of Filled Application Form
- “By Post or Direct Submission” to the Office of the Deputy Commissioner & Chairman, Basin Development
Units/District Project Management Units(BDUs/DPMUs) at the 11 districts Headquarters or the O/o
Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd.
Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003” Or
- “Via-email” to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For online applications (via e-mail) all the essential documents should be sent in PDF format only
- Candidates are advised to clearly mention the name of the position being applied in the cover of envelope and in the subject line of e-mail as “Application for the position of “…………………………………………………..”.
- Candidate must enclose along with the Application Form, recent passport size photograph, and self attested copies of the following documents:
- Updated Resume
- Educational qualifications certificates
- Proof of Experience or Experience Certificates are must for Position Sl. 1 & 3
- Latest salary slips or proof of salary from the current or previous organizations
- Additional or technical qualifications certificates (if any)
- Identity Proof (PAN Card or Aadhar Card)
- who are currently in services, shall submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the Employer when called for the personal interview
Last date for submission of applications is 20th July 2020 (up to 5.00 p.m.).
- There will be written test and personal interview for the positions. The written test will comprise of subject related matter knowledge.
- The Written Test/ Personal Interview will be held in Shillong and Tura for all the positions