Last Date: 15 October 2020
Jal Jeevan Mission Assam Recruitment 2020: Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM), Assam has released an advertisement inviting applications from Interested and eligible candidates for the recruitment of 84 (Eighty Four) Technical Officer- II vacancy in various districts of the State of Assam
Details of Jal Jeevan Mission Assam Recruitment 2020
Post Name: Technical Officer- II
No of Vacancy: 84
Remuneration: The proposed remuneration will be in the range of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty-Five Thousand) per month (Inclusive of all incentives and perks)
- 3–YEAR Full-time Diploma in CIVIL ENGINEERING from a recognized University/Institution with minimum 55% marks.
- At least 1year of experience in rural development works related to supervision in construction.
*BE/B. TECH NEED NOT APPLY. DIPLOMA HOLDERS OTHER THAN ‘CIVIL ENGINEERING’ SHOULD NOT APPLY. CANDIDATES WHO HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED THE DIPLOMA ARE ONLY ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
* The candidates should be a domicile of Assam.
- Relevant knowledge in areas of community driven rural/urban development projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, sanitation and other relevant areas)
- Computer Knowledge in MS office/OS and Internet.
- Willing to work in complex, multi stakeholder and fast moving environment.
- Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local language(s).
- Good social, analytical, communication, inter-personal and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and possessing ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Willing to travel extensively within and outside the state.
Recruitment Process: Due to current situation with reference to the Pandemic COVID 19, a contact-less recruitment process purely based on academic performance from class X to Diploma level will be followed. The weightage of marks for selection will be as:
Class X : 20%
Diploma : 75%
5% weightage to candidates who have obtained the diploma from a Government institution.
How to apply:
- An application with all details needs to be filled online in by clicking https://forms.gle/D56SvJfSVvKuhVoK7
- Copies of Academic transcript (HSLC onwards) must be uploaded.
Interested applicants should submit the online application along with all above mentioned documents as attachment latest by 15 October 2020. For any further details, mails may be sent to email@example.com .