Jal Jeevan Mission Assam Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from intending candidates for the recruitment to the post of 96 Technical Officers in various districts of Assam, under Jal Jeevan Mission, Assam
Read All About Jal Jeevan Mission Assam Recruitment 2020
Post Name: Technical Officer
No of Post: 96 (Civil Engineers- 77, Mechanical Engineers- 19)
Salary: Rs. 30,000/- Per month
Eligibility Criteria for Jal Jeevan Mission Assam Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ institution with minimum 60% marks.
- Age Limit: Age not more than 35 years as on 1st January 2020.
- The candidates should be a domicile of Assam.
Desirable Qualifications/ Skills
1. Relevant knowledge in areas of community driven rural/urban development
projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, Sanitation and other relevant areas)
2. Computer Knowledge in MS office/OS and Internet.
3. Willing to work in complex, multi stakeholder and fast-moving environment.
4. Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines and multi-tasking.
5. Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local language (s).
6. Good social, analytical, communication, inter-personal and planning skills.
7. Self-motivated and possessing ability to work independently as well as in teams.
8. Willing to travel extensively within and outside the state.
Nature of Job: Contractual, initially for a period of 11 months. Further extension will be based on the performance of the concerned person/ project requirement.
How to Apply for Jal Jeevan Mission Assam Recruitment 2020
- An application with all details needs to be filled online by clicking the link provided bottom of the content
- Applicants should submit online application along with copies of Academic transcript (HSLC to Graduation) by 05 July 2020. For any further details, mails may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates will be connected through E-mail only
Recruitment Procedure: Due to the current situation with reference to the COVID 19 pandemic, a contactless recruitment process will be adopted purely based on academic performance from Class X to Graduation level. Moreover, Candidate’s fit to the essential and desirable qualifications/skills will also be considered.