Indian Army SSC Tech Entry 2021: Indian Army has released 56 SSC (Tech) Men and 27 SSC (Tech) Women (APR 2021) notification and invited applications from eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel for the recruitment of SSC (Tech) Officer in Indian Army. The course will commence in Apr 2021 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Indian Army SSC Tech Entry 2021, Vacancy Details
A) SSC (Tech) Men
Total No of Vacancy: 175
- Civil: 49 Posts
- Architecture: 1 Post
- Building Construction Technology: 1 Post
- Mechanical: 15 Posts
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics: 16 Posts
- Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Information Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc: 47 Post
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication: 21 Posts
- Electronics: 3 Posts
- Micro Electronics & Microwave: 3 Posts
- Aeronautical: 5 Posts
- Avionics: 5 Posts
- Aerospace: 1 Post
- Electronics & Instrumentation: 2 Posts
- Automobile Engg: 2 Posts
- Instrumentation: 2 Posts
- Textile: 1 Post
- Transportation Engineering: 1 Post
B) SSC (Tech) Women
Total No of Vacancy: 14 (2 for Widows of Defence Personnel)
- Civil: 3 Posts
- Architecture/ Building Construction Technology: 1 Posts
- Mechanical: 1 Posts
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics: 2 Posts
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication: 2 Posts
- Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Information Tech/ M.Sc Computer Sc: 4 Posts
- Aeronautical Engg: 1 Posts
For Widows of Defence Personnel
- B.E./ B.Tech in any tech stream: 1 Post
- Graduation in any stream: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army SSC Tech Entry 2021
For SSC (Tech) (Men and Women): Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Apr 2021 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
For Widows of Defence Personnel:
- SSCW (Non-Tech) (Non-UPSC): Graduation in any Discipline.
- SSCW (Tech): B.E./ B. Tech in any Engineering stream.
For SSC (Tech) (Men and Women): 20 to 27 years as on 01 Apr 2021 (Candidates born between 02 Apr 94 and 01 Apr 2001, both days inclusive)
For Widows of Defence Personnel: Maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Apr 2021.
How to Apply For Indian Army SSC Tech Entry 2021?
Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 14/10/2020 to 12/11/2020 . Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page „Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission Technical Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments – Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit Now’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
Official Notification: Click here
Apply Online: Click here