Last Date: 22.10.2020
Hailakandi DC Office Job 2020: Deputy Commissioner, Hailakandi has released an advertisement for filling up of the following vacant post of Junior Assistant in the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Hailakandi.
Hailakandi DC Office Job 2020, Details
Post Name: Junior Assistant
No of Vacancy: 01 (Unreserved)
Pay Band: Rs. 14000/- to 60,500 plus grade pay of Rs. 6200 with other allowance as admissible under rules.
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020 as per Govt. O.M No. ABP.6/2016/51 dated 02.09.2020. The upper age limit for SC & ST candidates is 45 (forty five) years, 43 (forty three) years for OBC/MOBC, Ex-Serviceman 42 (forty two) years and for PWD candidates is 50 (fifty) years as per existing Govt. norms.
Educational Qualification for Junior Assistant
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be Graduate/Degree Examination passed in any discipline from a recognized State/Central University or any examination declared equivalent thereto.
- Candidate must have proficiency in basic computer applications like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, Excel, Powerpoint, DTP, Spreadsheet, Presentation of graphics. Concept of database, word processor, Internet Processing, e-mail etc.
Selection: Candidates whose application are accepted as per eligibility criteria will be required to appear in a written examination to be followed by computer test of qualified candidate only. Selection will be done strictly on merit basis.
Scheme of the Examination: The written examination will be held for a total of 200 marks. The candidates will be tested in General English, General Awareness and Quantitative aptitude. The Qualified candidates will then appear for a computer proficiency test.
How to Apply: Application will be accepted from 10:00 AM of 12.10.2020 till 05:00 PM of 22.10.2020 through online link https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/dc_hailakandi
Applicants must upload the following documents/testimonial along with the application
- Scan copy of Passport Size colour photograph.
- Scan copy of Specimen Signature.
- Scan copy of Pass certificate & Mark sheet of HSLC examination.
- Scan copy of Pass Certificate & Mark sheet of Graduation.
- Scan copy of Computer proficiency certificate from recognized institution of State/Central Government.
- Scan copy of Caste Certificate /EWS/PWD in case of reserved category candidates (if any).
- Scan Copy of Employment Exchange Registration certificate having the upto date validity (if any).
- Govt. employee must be uploaded scan copy of NOC from the respective employer