Fishery Department Assam Recruitment 2020: Assam Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil) under Fishery Department, Assam and invites eligible Indian Citizens to apply online
Post Name: Junior Engineer (Civil)
No of Vacancy: 18 [UR: 9, OBC/ MOBC: 5, STP: 1, STH: 2, EWS: 1]
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- GP: Rs. 8,700/-
Eligibility Criteria For Fishery Department Assam Recruitment
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form.
Educational Qualification: A candidate must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Govt. Engineering institute recognized by AICTE. Diploma in Civil Engineering obtained through Distance mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable :
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidate as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th of October, 2015.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
Application Fee For Fishery Department Assam Recruitment
- General/EWS: 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- BPL: 35.40
- PWBD: 35.40
- Women Candidate: 35.40
How to Apply for Fishery Department Assam Recruitment
Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in/. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the
APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 28-10-2020
- Closing Date for Online Application: 27-11-2020
Fishery Department Assam Recruitment, Important Links
Official Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online Click here