District and Sessions Judge Dibrugarh Recruitment 2020: Dibrugarh District Judiciary has published a recruitment advertisement for filling up 02 vacancies of Driver post in the establishment of the District & Sessions Judge, Dibrugarh
||Scale of Pay
||Rs. 14,000 – 60,500 + GP 5,200/-
||Driver (on Contingency basis)
||Rs. 15,000/- (fixed pay)
Educational Qualification: Minimum qualification is Class-VIII passed and candidates must have a valid Professionalffranspoft Driving Licence.
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
How to Apply
- Applicants must submit their applications in Standard Form with self-attested documents (photocopies) of educational qualification, valid driving licence, age proof and caste certificate along with three copies of recent passport size coloured photographs.
- Applicants must clearly mention the name of the post applied for on the envelope containing the application.
- If any candidate applies for both the posts, separate applications have to be submitted in separate envelops indicating the post he has applied for on the envelope.
- One self-addressed envelope of 5 cm x 11 cm, affixed with postage stamp of Rs. 5/- (rupees five), is to be enclosed with the application.
- Applicant should provide his Mobile Number and his e-mail ID, if any, in his application
- Applications must be addressed to the District & Sessions Judge, Dibrugarh, Assam
Last date for submission of application: 28/09/2020