DHS Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Health Services, Assam has released a recruitment advertisement for filling up of 540 Staff Nurse (Critical Care) vacancies for 27 ICU units in different dedicated COVID-19 Hospitals of Assam, under the establishment of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam, Hengrabari, Guwahati
Details of DHS Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
Post Name: Staff Nurse (Critical Care)
No of Vacancy: 540
Scale of Pay: 14,000-60500/- +6800/-
- GNM Diploma/B.Sc (Nursing degree or above from any institute/nursing college recognized by Indian Nursing Council and must be registered under Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors Council
- Applicant should have experience of working in ICU (Intensive Care Unit) atleast for a period of one year
Age: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC, ST(P), ST(H) Candidates only
Reservation of Post for SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC/EWS (Economically Weaker Section) will be as per prevailing Govt rules
You may also like
DME Assam Staff Nurse Vacancy
How to Apply for DHS Assam Staff Nurse vacancy
Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online Application Forms available at the official website of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam (www.dhs.assam.gov.in)
The online applications will be available in the Directorate of Health Services, Assam official website (www.dhs.assam.gov.in) from 03.10.2020 to 17.10.2020 till midnight
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size colour photograph duly self attested.
- Birth Certificate/ HSLC Admit/ HSLC Board Pass Certificate for age proof.
- All pass certificates from Boards/ Universities, etc.
- Caste Certificate (where applicable)
- Permanent residentship Certificate/ Domicile Certificate (if any)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate wherever applicable.
- Nursing Registration Certificate authenticated by the Registrar, Assam Nursing Council.
- Experience Certificate working in ICU.