DHS Assam Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam invites applications for filling up of the remaining 68 ICU Technician Vacancy for Intensive Care Units (ICU) in different dedicated COVID-19 Hospitals in the State, under the establishment of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam, Hengrabari, Guwahati-36
Overview of DHS Assam Recruitment 2020
||Directorate of Health Services, Assam
|No of vacancy
||Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60,500 +GP 6200/-
Category wise vacancy
||13 (Male- 3, Female- 10)
||23 (Male-15, Female- 8)
||08 (Male- 6, Female- 2)
||11 (Male-8, Female- 3)
||04 (Male-3, Female-1)
Eligibility Criteria For DHS Assam Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification: 10+2 (Science) passed with Diploma in ICU Technology course from Govt. recognized Institute.
Age: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC, ST(P), ST(H) Candidates only.
Application Process for DHS Assam Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online Application Forms available at the official website of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam (www.dhs.assam.gov.in) w.e.f. 24th Sept to 28th Sept 2020 till midnight.
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted:
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size colour photograph duly self-attested.
- Birth Certificate/ HSLC Admit/ HSLC Board Pass Certificate for age Proof.
- All Pass Certificates from Boards/ Universities from HSLC onwards.
- Caste Certificate (where applicable).
- Permanent residentship certificate/ Domicile Certificate (if any)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate wherever applicable
Important Links For DHS Assam Recruitment 2020