DHE, Assam, Recruitment, 2020: Director Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati published an advertisement, regarding the recruitment of the sanctioned post of Principal of Model Degree College and inviting application from eligible candidates.
Name of Post: Principal
Total Post: 05
(1) Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Adarsha Mahavidyalaya (Model Hailakandi Degree College), Katlicherra, Hailakandi, (Hailakandi District)
No of Post: 01
(2)Padmanath Gohain Baruah Model Degree College, Kakopathar, Tinsukia (Tinsukia District)
No of Post: 01
(3) Pandi Deendayal Upadhyaya Adarsha Mahavidyalaya (Model Cachar Degree College), Borkhala, Cachar (Cachar District)
No of Post: 01
(4) Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Adarsha Mahavidyalaya (Model Karbi Degree College), Deithor, Karbi Anglong, (Karbi Anglong District)
No of Post 01
(5) Bir Raghav Moran Model Degree College, Doomdooma, Tinsukia, (Tinsukia District)
No of post: 01
A) Eligibility/ Qualification:
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized University.
- Ph.D. Degree
- Professor/ Associate Professor with a total service/ experience of at least fifteen years of teaching/ research in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of Higher Education.
- A Minimum of 10 research publications in CARE listed journals.
- A minimum of 110 Research Score as per Appendix-II Table 2, as per UGC Regulation, 2018.
- A Minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal in Appendix-III for direct recruitment of Professors in Colleges.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/ Schedule Tribe/ Differently abled (Physically and visually differently abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility criteria of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying mark and without including any grace mark procedures.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- Age: Upper Age limit of 55 years as per prescribed Rules.
- The terms of appointment of the College Principal shall be five years or till the age of retirement, whichever is earlier, with eligibility for re-appointment for one more term only after qualifying in a similar selection process
Pay Scale: Scale of pay Rs. 144200-218200/- p.m. and other allowances with special allowance of Rs. 2000/- pm
How to apply: Applications should be filled up in the Prescribed Proforma issued by the D.H.E. Assam (which is available at D.H.E.‘s web portal https:// directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in)
The applications must be submitted to the Director of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati- 19, through proper channel within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
The soft copy of the application to be sent via Email email@example.com to the Director of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati- 19 with a subject “Application for the post of Principal of Model Degree College” and hard copy to be submitted at the time of interview only.
Application Fee: Application fee in the form of Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- must be submitted in favour of Secretary, Publication Board, Assam along with the application submitted at the time of interview.
No documents are allowed to submit after the last date. In case of any lapse in the documents submitted, the application will stand canceled