DES Assam Recruitment 2020: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam has released a recruitment advertisement for filling up of 133 Sub-Inspector of Statistics, Junior Artist- cum Draftsman, Junior Artist- cum Draftsman, Primary Investigator/Computer vacancies under Directorate of Economics & Statistics, (DES) Assam.
Overview of DES Assam Recruitment 2020
||Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Assam
Post-Wise Vacancy & Salary
⇒See Also, DC Office Nalbari Latest Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria for DES Assam Recruitment 2020
Nationality: (i) Candidates must be Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam. (ii) He/ She must have registered his/her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
Age: Candidate should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January, 2020 (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1980).
Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
- 5 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) & ST (H).
- 3 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- 2 (two) years for Ex-Serviceman.
- 10 (ten) years in case of PwD candidates irrespective of castes
1. Sub-Inspector of Statistics
- The Candidates must be a Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent with Mathematics / Statistics/ Economics as one of the subjects from a recognized University.
- Candidates having 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates having good working knowledge of office productivity software, tools (independent of any operating system, i.e.MS Windows, Linux, MAC etc.) such as Word Processor, Spread sheet, Presentation graphics, Concept of database, internet and e-mail.
2. Junior Artist cum Draftsman
- Higher Secondary (10+2)or equivalent examination passed in any stream from recognized Board /Council and having diploma/certificate in fine Arts from recognized Art Institution.
- Knowledge in Computer graphics presentation etc.
3. Junior Assistant (HQrs)
- A candidate must be a Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Government.
- A candidate must possess minimum 6(six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
- Desirable:- Experience in drafting in English and Assamese précis composing is desirable. Good working knowledge of all the software of MS office and other ICT tools.
4. Primary Investigator/ Computer
- Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination passed in any stream from recognized Board/Council with Mathematics / Statistics as one of the subject.
- Candidates having 6 (six) months Diploma /Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates having good working knowledge of office productivity software, tools (independent of any operating system, i.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC etc.) such as Word Processor, Spread sheet, Presentation graphics, Concept of database, internet and e-mail.
5. Field Assistant
- H.S.L.C or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Desirable:- Candidate having knowledge of Computer proficiency for data collection and transmission from field level through online. Preference will be given to those candidates who have got knowledge/experience of field work of statistical nature
How to Apply for DES Assam Recruitment 2020
Applications must be submitted online through the SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in) and will be received with effect from 25-09-2020.
The last date of receiving application will be 15-10-2020
The Candidates having the required essential qualification for the posts as mentioned above may apply for the posts by submitting their first preference, second preference, third preference and so on