DES Asam Recruitment 2021: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released an advertisement for the recruitment of 45 Inspector of Statistics in the Directorate of Economics & Statistics under the Transformation and Development Department. Interested candidates should go through the detailed advertisement and apply
Overview of DES Asam Recruitment 2021
||Directorate of Economics And Statistics, Assam
Details of DES Asam Recruitment 2021
Post Name: Inspector of Statistics
- No of Vacancy: 45 [UR: 19, OBC/ MOBC: 12, SC: 3, STP: 5, STH: 2, EWS: 4]
- Pay Scale: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- Grade Pay: Rs.9,700/- (PB-3)
Eligibility Criteria for DES Asam Inspector
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam
- The candidate must upload valid PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency while applying online. OR
- The candidate must upload a valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam while applying online
- Educational Qualification: At least second class Master Degree in Economics, Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized University or its equivalent
- Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2021. The Upper age is relaxable as given below-
- By 5 years for SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates of Assam i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates of Assam i.e. up to 41 years.
- For persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates.
- The upper age limit in respect of candidates who have been serving in the lower posts or cadre in the service and in the Assam Economic and Statistical I (Junior) Service for a minimum period of 5years on the date of application shall be 40 years on 01/01/2021.
Application Fee DES Asam Recruitment
- General/EWS: 250 + Processing Fee and Tax 35.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 150+Processing Fee and Tax 35.40/-
- BPL/PWBD: NIL Only Processing Fee and Tax 35.40/-
How to Apply for DES Assam Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. Applicants who have not registered yet, in the Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on the ‘Register Here’ link.
- Starting Date of online application submission: 16/01/2021
- Last date of online application submission: 17/02/2021
- Last Date for submission of application fees: 19/02/2021