Deputy Commissioner Nalbari Recruitment 2020: Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari has released a notification for the recruitment of 8 Junior Assistant and invites applications from intending candidates.
Deputy Commissioner Nalbari Recruitment Vacancy Details
Post Name: Junior Assistant
No of Vacancy: 08 [UR-,2, EWS-1, OBC/MOBC-1, SC-2, ST(P)-1, ST(H)-1]
30% posts reserved in each category for women and 2% for Ex-Serviceman will be kept as per existing provision out of the total posts
Pay Band: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- + GP- Rs.6,200/- with other allowances.
Eligibility Criteria Deputy Commissioner Nalbari Recruitment Junior Assistant
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 (five) years for SC & ST candidates, 3(three) years for OBC/MOBC and for PWD candidates as per norms.
- Educational Qualification for Junior Assistant:
The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be Graduate/Degree Examination passed in any discipline from a recognized State/Central University or any examination declared equivalent thereto.
- Candidate must have proficiency in basic computer applications like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, DTP, Spreadsheet, presentation of graphics, concept of database, word processor, Internet processing, e-mail etc.
- Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by State/Central Government
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted in Standard Form, as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX, along with following documents/testimonials
- (Two) copies of recent and coloured photograph of passport size having self attested.
- Copy of Admit card, pass Certificate & Mark Sheet of HSLC examination, degree, or other equivalent examination. (Self attested)
- Copy of Certificate and Mark Sheet of Graduation(Self attested).
- Copy of Computer proficiency Certificate (self attested).
- Copy of Caste Certificate(in case of reserved category candidates(Self attested)
- Copy of Employment Exchange Registration Certificate(having the up-to-date validity)
- Copy of EWS Certificate in case of application submitted.
- Application and other documents should be put inside an envelope, on which the applicant should clearly mention the post applied for.
- The applicants will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.5/- along with the application.
Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channel
Date of submission of application:– From 20th August, 2020 (during office hour and in office working days)
Last date of submission of the application:– 08th Sep, 2020 up to 5.00 P.M
Address for submission of the application:
The Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari , P.O./P.S-Nalbari District-Nalbari(Assam), Pin Code No.- 781335
The candidate may submit application, in person, at the Personnel Branch (Room No-9) located at the campus of the Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Nalbari
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be required to appear in a written examination to be followed by computer test of qualified candidates only. Selection will be done strictly on merit basis.
Pl. Check official advertisement: Click here