Last Date: 27/10/2020
Deputy Commissioner, Majuli Recruitment 2020: Deputy Commissioner, Majuli has released an advertisement for the recruitment of 3 Grade- III vacancies in the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Majuli
Deputy Commissioner, Majuli Recruitment, Vacancy Details
||No of Vacancy
||Scale of Pay
||02 (UR-1, OBC-1)
||Rs. 14,000/- to Rs.60,500/-, Grade pay: Rs.6,200/-
||Rs.14,000/- to Rs 60,500/-, Grade pay: Rs.5,600/
Deputy Commissioner, Majuli Recruitment, Eligibility Criteria
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40years of age as on 01-01-2020.
The upper age limit is relaxable by
- SC/ST: 45 years
- OBC/MOBC: 43 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 42 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 50 years
- The minimum educational qualification of candidates for both the posts – junior Assistant and Copyist- shall be graduate in Arts/Science/ Commerce from a recognized State/Central University or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized as such by the State /Central Govt.
- Candidates for the post of Junior Assistant must possess a minimum of 06 (six) months Diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by State/Central Government and have proficiency in basic computer applications like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, Powerpoint, DTP( English and Assamese) and internet processing etc.
Deputy Commissioner, Majuli Recruitment, Selection Process
Candidates whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria will be required to appear in a Written Examination and Computer Proficiency Test in case of those applying for the posts of Junior Assistant and Hand Writing Test in case of those applying for the Copyist post. Selection will be strictly on the basis of merit. There will be no viva-voce interview.
How to Apply for Deputy Commissioner, Majuli Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/majuli
Applicants must upload the following documents/ testimonials along with the application:
- One recent passport size photograph.
- Specimen Signature
- Admit Card/Pass Certificate & mark sheet of HSLC Examination
- Certificate/ Mark sheet of Graduation
- Computer proficiency certificate
- Caste certificate(If applicable)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Experience certificate(If any).
Candidates already in government service should apply through proper channel.
Application Fee: Nil
- Date of commencement of application: 13/10/2020
- Last date of application: 27/10/2020