Deputy Commissioner Darrang Recruitment 2021: O/o the Deputy Commissioner (DC), Darrang has released an employment advertisement for filling up vacant 11 posts of Junior Assistant in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner (DC), Darrang.
Overview of Deputy Commissioner Darrang Recruitment 2021
||O/o the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang
|No of Vacancy
Details of Deputy Commissioner Darrang Recruitment 2021
Post Name: Junior Assistant
- No of Vacancy: 11 [UR: 5, ST(H): 1, SC: 1, OBC/MOBC: 3, EWS: 1]
- Pay Scale: PB-2 Rs. 14,000- 60,500/- with Grade Pay Rs.6200/-
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy Commissioner Darrang Recruitment 2021
Age: Applicants should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age on 01-01-2021. The upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 years, SC/ST is 45 years, ex-Serviceman is 42 years and Persons with disabilities up to 50 years as per existing Govt. norms.
a) The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any examination declared by the competent authority equivalent thereto
b) The Candidate must possess a minimum of 6 (Six) months complete diploma/certificate in computer application from a recognized institute. They must have proficiency on basic Computer applications Like MS Window, Excel, Linux, PowerPoint DTP (English/Assamese) and internet processing, etc.
How to Apply for Deputy Commissioner Darrang Recruitment 2021
Candidates will have to apply in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette part IX and the application must be accompanied by the following document/testimonials
- 2(Two)copies of recent and coloured photograph of passport size having self-attested.
- Copy of admit card, pass certificate & mark sheet of HSLC examination, Degree or other equivalent examination (self-attested)
- Copy of certificate and mark sheet of Graduation (self-attested)
- Copy of Computer proficiency certificate (self-attested)
- Copy of valid registration certificate of employment exchange (self-attested)
- Copy of caste certificate (in case of reservation category for candidates) (self-attested)
- Copy of Income and asset certificates of the family Issued by the Revenue Circle Officer in case of candidates want to avail the benefit of reservation under EWS.
- Candidate must furnish the valid mobile number fo communication as and when required
- The applicants will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.5/-(Five Rupees) along with the application.
Address for submission of the application: The Deputy Commissioner, Darrang, PO/PS-Mangaldai, Dist Darrang (Assam), PIN-784125
The candidate may submit the application at Personnel Branch located at the campus of the Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Darrang
Starting date of submission of application: 27/01/2021
Last date of submission of application: 15/02/2021 (Up to 5.00 PM)