DC Office East Kameng District Recruitment 2020: Deputy Commissioner East Kameng District, Seppa, invites applications in prescribed format from bonafide citizen of India for filling up the post of Block Level Facilitators (BLF) to be engaged in the Minority Concentrated Block of Seppa in the East Kameng District purely contractual basis
Post Name: Block Level Facilitators (BLF)
No of Post: 01
Remuneration: Rs 10000/- (Monthly fixed)
Eligibility Criteria for the Post of BLF
(1) The applicant must possess a degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
(2)Must possess certificate in computer applications and certificates in office automation from any recognized institutions.
(3)Preferably 2 (two) years experience of working in social sector.
(4)Age limit: Between 21 to 28 years (5 Years age relaxation in upper age limit in case of ST candidates)
(5)Language Known: English and Hindi.
(6)Must be a citizen of India.
(7)Preference may also be given to the persons who are well conversant with the Locality/area of the concerned block
How to Apply: Duly filled up application in Prescribed format along with required documents, addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, East KamengDistrict, P.O. Seppa-790102, Arunachal Pradesh, written at the top of the envelope as “ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF BLF” should reach to the Deputy Commissioner East Kameng District, Seppa by 25th July 2020 during office hour.
APPLICATION FORMAT FOR THE POST OF BLF
(1) Name of applicant
(2) Father’s Name
(3) Date of Birth of candidate (attested copy)
(4) Educational Qualifications (Attested copy)
(5) Certificate in computer application and office automation (Attested copies)
(6) work experience in social sector (attested copy of Supporting document)
(7) Permanent Address(attested copy of Supporting document)
(8) Present address for communication with contact Number and email. Id.
(9) Scheduled Caste/ Tribe
Pl. Check the Official Advertisement