Last Date: 17/01/2021
DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021: O/o the Deputy Commissioner (DC), Lakhimpur invites applications from eligible citizens of India for the recruitment of 14 Mandal (Gr-III) vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online through https://niyuktiassam.gov.in/Imlakhimpur
DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021: Details
Post Name: Mandal (Gr-III)
- No of Vacancy: 14 [UR: 8, STP: 1, STH: 3, EWS: 2]
- Pay Scale: Pay Band- 14,000/ – 60,500/- & Grade Pay 6,200/- PM with other allowances as admissible under the rules
Eligibility Criteria for DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021
- The candidate must have passed the HSLC examination or equivalent examination.
- The candidate must possess a valid 6 (Six) months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Survey & Settlement training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- The candidate must possess a minimum 6 (Six) months diploma/ certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1st January 2020. The upper age relaxable
- For S.C. & S.T candidate is up to 45 years
- For OBC/ MOBC candidates is up to 43 years.
Selection Procedure for DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021
Phase I: Written Test
Phase II: Computer Proficiency Test
The written examination will be held on 07-02-2021. The call letter/ Admit Card will be notified through the https://niyuktiassam.gov.in/Imlakhimpur. The candidates will be able to download their call letter/ Admit Card from the said website.
How to Apply for DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021
The applications must be submitted online through https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmlakhimpur.
Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of all testimonials such as Education Qualification Certificates, RCCC training passed certificate, Income & Asset Certificate in Annexure-I for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category, Age proof Certificates, Caste Certificate, valid Employment Exchange card, Good quality of photograph with white background.
- Application Fee: Nil
- The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel and upload scanned copy of NOC of the concerned department. The Applications will be received online from Midnight of 02/01/2021 to Midnight of 17/01/2021.
Official Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online: Click here