DC Cachar Grade IV Recruitment 2021: O/o The Deputy Commissioner (DC), Cachar, Silchar has released a recruitment advertisement for filling up 10 vacant posts of Grade IV in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Cachar, Silchar. Interested candidates should go through the detailed advertisement and apply
DC Cachar Grade IV Recruitment 2021
||O/o Deputy Commissioner, Cachar, Silchar
|Starting Date to Apply
1. Process Server
2. Office Peon
- No of Vacancy: 4 [UR: 1, EWS: 1, STP: 1, STH: 1]
- No of Vacancy: 5 [UR: 1, EWS: 1, STP: 1, STH: 1, OBC/ MOBC: 1]
Pay Scale: Rs. 12000 to 52000/- + GP Rs. 4400/-
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years on 1st January 2021. The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 (five) years for SC & ST candidates, 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Class VIII Passed.
The candidates, whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an Objective Type Combined Written Test to be held at specified venues as per date, time mentioned in Hall Tickets/ Admit Cards/ Call Letters.
Junior Assistant Vacancy in DC Office Cachar
How to Apply for DC Cachar Grade IV Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application online by visiting the website www.cachar.gov.in The online application link will be active from 21st February, 2021 to 21st March, 2021.
Applicants are required to upload self-attested scanned copies of following documents
1. Educational Qualification Certificate.
2. Age Proof Certificate (i.e. Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority or School Certificate issued by the recognized Institutions).
3. Caste Certificate, in case of candidate applying under the Reservation categories.
4. EWS Certificate issued by the competent authority.
5. Recent passport size coloured photograph with white background. The photograph must be on a standard 3.5 X 4.5 cm print. The photograph must be in JPEG/JPG format and size not exceeding more than 50 KB.
6. Scanned signature. Signature should be put with black or dark blue on a white paper in 3.5 x 1.5 cm (size) 50 KB JPEG/JPG format only.
7. In case of candidates of PwD category, a Certificate on following categories to be submitted.
8. In case of the candidates already employed should upload NOC from the concerned employer.