Border Protection and Development, Assam Recruitment 2021: Directorate of Border Protection and Development, Assam has released an advertisement for the recruitment of Junior Assistant post in the Directorate of Border Protection and Development, Assam, Jawaharnagar, Guwahati-22. Candidates interested in Border Protection and Development, Assam vacancy should go through the detailed advertisement and those who meet all the required eligibility criteria may apply
Border Protection and Development, Assam Recruitment: Details
Post Name: Junior Assistant
- No of Vacancy: 01 (Unreserved)
- Payscale: Rs. 14000- 60500/-+ GP Rs. 6200/- plus other allowances as per rules of the Govt of Assam
(i) The candidates must be a permanent resident of Assam. As a domicile proof of the candidate, one of the documents viz. PRC/Voter ID Card need to be enclosed along with the application.
(ii) He/She must have registered his/her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam and should have a valid Employment Exchange Card
(b) Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with a minimum 12 months diploma in Computer application from a recognized Institute with skill for handling data and text both in English and Assamese typing on Computer.
(c) Age: Candidate should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January, 2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as under.
(i) 5 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) & ST (H).
(ii) 3 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
(iii) 2 (Two) years for Ex-serviceman candidates.
(iv) 10 (Ten) years for PwD candidates
Application Fee: There is no application fee
Selection Procedure: Written Test and Computer (Practical) Test
How to Apply:
- Applications should be submitted in Assam Standard Form along with self certified photocopies of all the testimonials for proof of qualification, Age, Caste Certificate, Employment Exchange Registration Card, etc.
- 3 (Three) copies of recent passport size photograph of the candidate duly self certified are to be submitted.
- One self addressed envelope of 10×4.5/ affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- must be enclosed with the application.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in bold letters in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Director, Border Protection and Development, Assam, Assam Science Society Campus, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-2
- The application should reach the Director Border Protection and Development, Assam Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22within 15 (Fifteen) days from date of publication in the News Papers
Advertisement Publication Date: 9/1/2021
Detailed Advertisement: Click here