ATMA Meghalaya Recruitment 2020: Department of Agriculture, Meghalaya has released an advertisement for the recruitment of 36 Technical posts in Agriculture Technology Management Agency (ATMA) on contractual basis under the Directorate of Research Training & Technology Induction
ATMA Meghalaya Recruitment 2020, Details
1. Deputy Director
- No of Vacancy: 02
- Pay: Rs. 44,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification: Doctorate or Post Graduate degree in Agriculture, and other allied sector and minimum three years experience.
2. Deputy Project Director (DPD)
- No of Vacancy: 4
- Pay: Rs. 42,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification: Post Graduate in Agriculture/ Allied sectors with research background and minimum two years experience. Local language proficiency is desirable.
3. Block Technology Manager (BTM)
- No of Vacancy: 09
- Pay: Rs. 30,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification: Post Graduate or Graduate in Agriculture/ Allied Sector with Computer skills. Minimum Two years experience in Agri – related field will be given preferences. Local language proficiency is desirable.
4. Asst. Technology Manager (ATM)
- No of Vacancy: 21
- Pay: Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in Agriculture or allied sector. Local language proficiency is mandatory.
Age Limit: 18 years to 27 years as on 13th November 2020, relaxable by 5(five) years in respect of Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes as per State Government’s reservation policy
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the Official Web Site of Agriculture Department of Meghalaya i.e http://www.megagriculture.gov.in
The last date for online application submission: 13th November 2020 up to 17:00 hrs
Official Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online: Click here