Assam Textile Job 2021: Directorate of Handloom & Textile, Assam has released a recruitment advertisement for filling up 38 sanctioned vacant posts of Demonstrator, Handloom & Textiles (Grade-III). Interested candidates should go through the detailed advertisement and apply.
Assam Textile Job 2021: Overview
||Directorate of Handloom & Textile, Assam
|Last Date to Apply
Assam Textile Job 2021: Details
Post Name: Demonstrator, Handloom & Textiles (Grade-III)
No of vacancy: 38
Category Wise Vacancy
- Un-Reserved: 13
- OBC: 05
- SC: 01
- ST(P): 08
- ST(H): 07
- EWS: 04
Pay Scale: Rs. 14000 – 60500/- GP: 6200/- in Pay Band -2
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Textile Demonstrator Job
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be HSLC or equivalent examination passed and 2 (two) years certificate course in Textile Technology or Handloom Technology from any recognized Institute or Certificate Course from Handloom Training Institute of the Department of Handloom & Textile, Assam
Age: The candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC and 45 years for SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H), and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD), as on 01.01.2021 as per Govt.
- Candidates must be citizen of India within meaning of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the application form
Selection Process of Assam Textile Demonstrator Job
- Written Test: 100 marks as per syllabus of two years certificate course in Handloom Training Institute/ Textile Technology.
- Practical Test: 50 marks
How to Apply for Assam Textile Demonstrator Job
The envelope containing the Standard application form (Assam Gazette Part-IX) along with necessary documents clearly marked as “Application for the post of Demonstrator, Category – SC/ ST/OBC/EWS/PWD” shall be addressed to “The Director, Handloom & Textiles, Assam, Vastra Bhawan, Ambari, Guwahati-1” and submitted in the application box of the Directorate
The application is to be submitted with the following requisites attached thereto.
- 1 (one) self-addressed envelope of 5cm x 11cm affixing unused postal stamp of Rs. 10.00 (Rupees ten) only.
- Self-attested copies of all certificates in support of educational qualification, age, caste etc.
- Attested copy of PWD/ EWS certificate issued by Competent Authority. EWS candidates must produce the Income & Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer not below that rank of Circle Officer. Candidates may download the specimen copy of EWS Certificate from www.dht.assam.gov.in
- Declaration Form-A related to the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019. Candidates may download the specimen copy of the certificate from www.dht.assam.gov.in
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs signed and dated by the candidate on the reverse side
- Attested copy of valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange
Last date of submission of application form is 9th February 2021