Last Date: 22.01.2021
Assam Legislative Assembly Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from the citizen of India to fill up the 07 Typist vacancy in Assam Legislative Assembly Secretariat. Interested candidates should go through the following details and apply
Assam Legislative Assembly Recruitment 2021: Details
Post Name: Typist
- No of Vacancy: 07 [UR: 3, STP: 2, SC: 1, STH: 1]
- Pay Scale: Rs 14000-60500/- + GP- 6200 PM and other admissible allowances
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Legislative Assembly Typist Job
Educational Qualification: The candidate should pass minimum HS or P.U. from any recognized Council/Board. The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (Six) months Diploma Certificate in Computer Proficiency/Application from a recognized Institute with excellent knowledge of DTP in both English and Assamese language. Also, the candidates must have good command over both the language
Age: The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 40 (Forty) year of age at the time of application irrespective of fresh or candidates applying through proper channel.
The upper age limit is relaxable.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 43 years
- 5 years for SC/ST (P) & (H) candidates i.e. up to 45 years
Selection Procedure for Typist Job
After proper scrutiny, eligible candidates shall be initially called for a Computer Practical Test where the candidates shall have to type passage both in the Assamese language with a minimum speed limit 30 words per minute and in the English language with a minimum speed of 40 words per minute.
Successful candidates will be called for an Oral Interview for final selection.
How to Apply for Assam Legislative Assembly Procedure Typist Job
The candidate shall be required to send the duly filled in Application in Standard Form as published in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette with self attested photocopies of all Testimonials with the requisite documents as indicated below:
Last date of submission of application is 22.01.2021 during the office hour
- Age proof certificate (Birth Certificate/Admit Card of H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination) and 2 (Two) copies of recent passport size colour photographs.
- A self Addressed envelope (size 22x10cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 6/- only shall be submitted. Candidates will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for on the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form and should be addressed to the Additional Secretary, Assam Legislative Assembly Secretariat, Dispur, Guwahati 781006.
- Candidates applying through proper channel shall produce an NOC from the Head of the Institution
Download Standard Form: Click here
Official Advertisement: Click here